APS Salads are the leading suppliers of British grown tomatoes to UK high streets. They needed a fresh new website packed full of tasty extras.
Growing tomatoes may not be something you think about every day, but it's a huge operation running throughout the UK to ensure that we have good quality tomatoes for all our favourite dishes.
APS Salads are the UK's largest supplier of British tomatoes to the high street, responsible for approximately 30% of total UK production. They are constantly developing and investing in new equipment and technologies, for example, they have developed a form of packaging made from the waste plants for the tomatoes – dramatically improving their waste management and eco-friendliness.
They needed a new website which showed off the innovative values of the business and gave potential employees and clients an in-depth look into the family-run business and what makes them such a unique business to be involved with.
Check it out here http://apsgroup.uk.com
- Bespoke built UK map displaying site locations, with rollover function showing more information and click through link to the Discover page
- Full width imagery with text overlay for instant impact and buttons to lead people deeper into the website
- Fully responsive infographic with unique set of illustrations created to celebrate the many milestones the company has progressed through
- Drop down buttons for the Our People categories to keep information tidy and the website clean and easy to use.
- Embedded Google maps for each of the 7 locations
- Responsive design optimised for mobiles, tablets and computers
- Intuitive Content Management System so the client has the option of updating it themselves
Joni (Communications Manager) left us this wonderful testimonial once the website was complete,
"Bate Brand's simple approach to costing and build was refreshing, and we were impressed by the quality of existing client sites. From initial ideas and throughout the duration of the build the team were helpful and efficient, we were impressed by the speed and quality of work and were able to ask for advice on creative and technical challenges to achieve the best possible outcome. The off the shelf solutions available are cost effective and versatile, and anything that falls outside of the criteria can easily be custom built. The whole process was easy and enjoyable and we are delighted with the finished site."
Need website help as well? Don't hesitate to get in touch.